VISUALISATION (ANALYSES only)
Navigate to the VISUALISATION page by using the button in the left corner of the top bar:
This page features an integrated version of IGV:
With IGV, you can visualise all variants in an analysis, along with customisable tracks at three different levels:
Global (all users):
- RefGene: Transcripts.
- Genepanel: Regions covered by the current gene panel.
- Classifications: All classifications present in the database.
- Variants: All variants in the same sample (analysis) after filtering.
- Tracks specific to your user group in ella. Typically includes data from external sources and references.
Analysis (none, some or all will be available):
- BAM files: Raw alignments (HTS data only), split by family members if relevant
- VCF: All variants called in the VCF file (HTS data only, within gene panel, no filtering)
- CNV: Called CNVs (HTS data only)