The user interface in ella is organised in different pages. For in-depth descriptions, go to the referenced pages:
Data and worklists
- Choosing a sample or variant: Select from worklist or perform a search.
- Data import: Import additional data from VCF/text.
- Reanalyses: Perform reanalyses with other gene panel on existing data.
- User information and warnings: Information and warnings related to user, variant or workflow.
- Data export for Sanger: Export samples/variants to be verified by Sanger.
Sample information and warnings
Evaluate evidence and set a classification
- Classification page: Overview and basics.
- Filtered variants: View and optionally add back variants that have been removed from view.
- Work log: System and user messages related to current analysis/interpretation.
- Top bar: Info and actions.
- Side bar: Variant list and tags, and quick classification.
- Sections for evidence: Evaluate annotation and studies.
- Section for classification: Summarise and set ACMG criteria and classification.
Visualise variants, bam files and tracks
Generate a clinical report