The user interface in ella is organised in different pages, which are reached by choosing an analysis/interpretation or through buttons/links in the top bar.
For in-depth descriptions, go to the referenced pages:
Data and worklists
- Choosing a sample or variant: Select from worklist or perform a search.
- Data import: Import additional data from VCF/text.
- Reanalyses: Perform reanalyses with other gene panel on existing data.
- User information and warnings: Information and warnings related to user, variant or workflow.
- Data export for Sanger: Export samples/variants to be verified by Sanger.
Sample information and warnings
Evaluate evidence and set a classification
- Classification page: Overview and basics.
- Top bar: Info and actions.
- Work log: System and user messages related to current analysis/interpretation.
- Side bar: Variant list with tags.
- Filtered variants: Review and add back filtered variants.
- Full mode (default):
- Quick mode: Quickly classifiy or mark variants in a list.
- Visual mode: Visualize variants, bam files and tracks.
Generate a clinical report