# User manual
These pages provide information important for ELLA end-users.
# Navigating ELLA
The user interface in ELLA is organized in different pages, which are reached by choosing an analysis/interpretation or through buttons/links in the top bar.
For in-depth descriptions, go to the referenced pages:
Data and worklists
- Choosing a sample or variant: Select from worklist or perform a search.
- Data import and reanalyses: Import additional data from VCF/text, or perform reanalyses on existing data.
Sample information and warnings
Evaluate evidence and set a classification
- Classification page: Overview and basics.
- Top bar: Info and actions.
- Work log: System and user messages related to current analysis/interpretation.
- Side bar: Variant list with tags.
- Filtered variants: Review and add back filtered variants.
- Full mode (default):
- Sections for evidence: Evaluate annotation and studies.
- Section for classification: Summarise and set ACMG criteria and classification.
- Quick mode: Quickly classifiy or mark variants in a list.
- Visual mode: Visualize variants, bam files and tracks.
Generate a clinical report
These pages provide in-depth background on key aspects of ELLA that are important for the end-user, but that are not immediately visible in the user interface.